Workplace Languages is always looking to meet a variety of multilingual needs. WPL is always looking for experienced language instructors, qualified translators and multilingual voiceover talent. We are currently accepting resumes for the professions below.
Current Openings at Workplace Languages
Online French, Business English, Portuguese, Chinese and Spanish Instructors Needed Immediately to Work with Company Executives
Get your foot in the door with Workplace Languages! My name is Ed Rosheim of a company called Workplace Languages based in the Twin Cities. We specialize in online and onsite language training for companies throughout the US, translations and multilingual voiceovers as well as creating work-specific functional bilingual training tools.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, qualified and experienced online French (European), Business English, Chinese, Portuguese (Brazilian or European) & Spanish instructors to tutor company executives 1-on-1 and possibly teach a group class of 4 to 7 individuals. You will be teaching workplace-specific and conversational language.
Workplace Languages will provide curriculum but we are looking for instructors who can develop supplemental materials that meets the specific needs of the executives and the company. And some paperwork / administrative work will need to be done as well such as: one-page Progress Reports (we supply), keeping attendance, posting recorded sessions to Google Drive or Box …
- Please Submit both a Cover Letter + Resume.
- Please state teaching availability.
- We use Microsoft Teams. If you are not familiar with Teams, you will need to be before the first class.
- All classes are online. Must have strong Internet Connection.
- Experience tutoring adults / professionals.
- Languages needed: French (European), Business English, Chinese, Portuguese (Brazilian or European) & Spanish.
- Curriculum development experience (at least 5 years).
- Experience working with companies a plus. Will need references.
- At least a BA (MA preferred) in the Target Language.
Instructors must be available for all scheduled classes. Looking for dependable group instructors & 1-on-1 tutors that like setting their own hours. We have an ongoing need for language tutors.
Group classes + 1-on-1 tutoring sessions all start the week of June 20th. Days & times to be announced.
Workplace Languages will pay $50 per hour to start for 1-on-1 tutoring sessions & $80 per hour for the group classes. This is an excellent opportunity to “get your foot in the door” with us and have other future teaching opportunities (group language classes for companies + additional tutoring) with Workplace Languages.
The successful candidate will be able to create an engaging and productive learning environment and meet the specific language needs of the executive / client.
You MUST submit a Cover Letter and a Resume to be considered for this position. Please use the form below. Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Language instructors – Online & Onsite – All languages
- Curriculum designers
- Language proficiency and needs assessments
- Voiceover talent
- Translators / linguists
- Online language tutors
Please fill out the information below, add any additional information in the Comments Box and don’t forget to attach a resume. Thanks again!