Onsite Survival Spanish for Today’s Workforce
Traditional Spanish Classes vs. Workplace Languages’ “Survival Spanish”
Remember the days of high school Spanish, conjugating verbs, writing essays and then only remembering how to say “¿Cómo estás?” after months of classes (even years)? Workplace Languages’ way of teaching is just the opposite of traditional Spanish classes.
Our philosophy with all of our bilingual and Spanish training products is to give the individual only what she/he needs to: be more productive, get her/his point across and to build rapport with your Latino employees. With our training we eliminate as much grammar as possible with a zero-stress approach. We want this to be a very fun and effective solution to meet your language needs.
3, 4 and 6-Hour Spanish Training Seminar Options
What We Offer
- Participants are taught a functional Spanish that can be used immediately.
- Industry, company & job-specific materials designed for your company.
- Not a “canned” product. We take the time to learn about your business.
- Always on-site at your company for your convenience.
- Offered 7 days a week / 24 hours a day.
- Our Survival Spanish Boot Camp is a zero-stress classroom environment.
- We do not teach grammar.
- Workplace Languages, LLC bridges the communication gap through basic Spanish phrases and commands.
Return on Investment
- Increase cost-effectiveness, productivity & retention with improved understanding of the Spanish language.
- Develop an awareness of cultural behaviors unique to your company.
- Demonstrate that your company is attempting to reach out to the Spanish-speaking community.
- Offer resources for participants to continue learning outside of this class.
Each Participant will “Walk Away With”:
- Customized materials & company-specific handouts.
- Functional key Spanish phrases unique to your company.
- The ability to make requests known.
- Lessen frustration by closing the communication & cultural gap.
Workplace Languages offers Survival Spanish Boot Camp as a 3-hour seminar or a full-day session. We come to you. Please contact Ed Rosheim directly at 651.436.8221 or email him at Erosheim@WorkplaceLanguages.com for more details, availability and pricing. ¡Muchas Gracias!
Options for Customizing
- Have Workplace Languages design a Survival Spanish Boot Camp with specific vocabulary and phrases unique to your company.
- Co-brand one of our existing Spanish language training programs with your company’s name & logo.
- Choose the materials that best fit your needs: Manual, Audio CD or MP3, or eBook. We can design the delivery method that best fits your company.